Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Water Rover BPA Free? Yes, the Water Rover has never had BPA’s.
- Is the Water Rover dishwasher safe? Yes, top shelf of dishwasher.
- What is your Return policy? For health reasons, the Water Rover can only be returned within 14 days and must never have been used. Shipping back to the manufacturer is the responsibility of the customer unless there was a mistake shipping out the original order.
- What is the warranty on the Water Rover? The Water Rover comes with a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship. It is guaranteed to not leak.
- I bought my Water Rover from WaterRover.com and have a problem. How do I proceed? If your Water Rover is under 30 days, upon verification that the product failed due to manufacture defect and not abuse, we will replace your Water Rover at no charge and pay to ship the replacement to you. If it is 31-365 days we will replace your Water Rover at no charge, upon verification that the product failed due to manufacture defect and not abuse and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the replacement Water Rover.
- I bought my Water Rover on Amazon, another online site, or a store and have a problem. How do I get my issue resolved? Please contact the original seller where you got your Water Rover and let them know of your issue.
- Do you sell the bowl separately? My dog chewed off the plug on my bowl. My bottle is fine. No, we are unable at the time to sell separate parts. we used to manufacture overseas. October 2015 we started manufacturing in the United States. They are different molds and we can’t guarantee the parts wouldn’t leak.